Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Mommy, I Saw Henning Eat Meat"





The suspect in the BC Serial Killings responsible for many still missing Vancouver, Eastside women, and victims from the Highway of Tears, Henning Lagies, made it clear to everyone, wherever he went that he was a vegetarian.  In hind site I realize that he was staging to cover the fact that he is a cannibal.

Before my child disclosed her abuse she tried to tell me several times that she saw Henning eat meat, but just told her that she was mistaken because Henning was a vegetarian.  After my daughter disclosed her abuse and she again told me she saw him eat meat, I listened this time.

I asked my daughter what kind of meat, and suggested different types of meat, and shapes, but she couldn't tell me what kind of meat it was.  I asked her to draw me a picture.  My child was always a good artist, and she sat down and drew the picture... to my amazement the picture she drew looked like skinned female genetalia.  I never told anyone about it, because it was so bizarre, I thought surely no one would believe me.

The original drawing was given to a therapist hired by the Vancouver Police Department.  The picture below is another original drawn by my then 8 year old daughter.

Child1.jpg

When the therapist saw the drawing she said "That does look like a woman!", and had my daughter repeat the drawing in private to prove she indeed drew this herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment