Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Age Progressed Composite of Zodiac Still Matches BC Suspect



I recently found an aged progressed composite of Zodiac. I don't have the best technical skills, but for the interim I have done my best to electronically remove the glasses off the new composite and draw on the beard by hand. I am working on finding a portrait artist to do the professional work.

Note the nose, eyes, lines in forhead, and ears are identical to the BC Serial Killer Suspect.... I knew this man for 16 Years, and the aged progressed composite without the glasses and hair drawn on correctly by a professional artist would make this composite identical to Henning..... for myself having his image etched forever in my mind, when I look at the composite with the beard drawn on and the hair parted to the side it is IDENTICAL in an UNCANNY way!

Not only does the composite match, but handwriting samples are also eerily similar, and there are many things he did in past to toy with me using Zodiac phrasings and idealisms, that I was completely unaware of at the time.... like giving me a Christmas card one year that said "Happy Christmass", spelled just like that..... and much more.

Zodiac Aged

Reference: http://www.forartist.com/





Below are Two Pics of Suspect About 52 Years of Age







  Approximately 55 Yrs. Old


Below are pictures of Henning at 64 years of age at my daughter's 8th Birthday Party, 5 weeks before she disclosed her abuse. I have cropped the pictures to focus on him. The smaller pictures of him are reflection of him in a mirror, but helps to give his profile.

Henning2a-1.jpg
Henning_1a1-1.jpg



11 comments:

  1. Dont give up!!!! I believe you and have been following your story for a while now. I check often and was happy to see that you made some recent updates! You are a STRONG woman and the truth will come!!! I admire your strength and your fighting spirit and I believe you will get the justice you are seeking. Keeping you in my prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kendra.... I will persevere. Sometimes just one person such as yourself can light that fire in me again and get me to fight harder than ever.

    Your words mean a lot. I will be working on more updates...

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your site here and it's 2013. Did you find anything new? Now that I have studied his pictures I will pay attention over here on Vancouver Island as he could be here too...just a ferry ride away. Do you think he is the only killer or do you think there are more men killing? God Bless you and my heart pours out to your daughter ;<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henning still lives in Port Coquitlam less than 3 miles from the Pickton Pig Farm. I do believe he very well may have travelled to the Island and even into the US to kill over the past 40 years. I believe there has been more than one killer in BC on the loose the past 40 years. I am not sure Henning would still be hunting for victims as he is going to be 78 near the end of May, but you never know. I hope that me going public has perhaps prevented other children or women from being harmed. And yes keep you eyes open for him...

    I had a whole bunch of research on Zodiac and how it possibly links to Henning, but my computer crashed and I lost it all. I am still writing the book, but I don't want this first book to be a Zodiac conspiracy theory as opposed to sharing the truths about what happened to my child and the compelling circumstantial evidence I stumbled across that relates Henning to be a killer and possibly even Zodiac... I will have to do a ton of research all over again and then in future perhaps write the conspiracy theory book more related to Zodiac.

    Regardless I do believe the man is a cunning and calculating killer who has claimed many victims...

    Thank you for your well wishes...

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DID HE SERVE IN THE MILITARY AND HAVE A CHILD? MANY OF THE ZODIACS LETTERS WERE DICTATED BY HIM TO HIS KID, WHO SCRIBBLED SOME OF THE "STORIES," THEIR FATHER, THE ZODIAC SENT TO THE POLICE. THERE ARE ALSO SIMILAR STORIES IN GUAM AND THE PACIFIC NORTH WEST. THIS MAN WAS A TRAVELER WITH A CHILD. I HOPE THAT HELPS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have proof of this? You state this unequivocally. There is absolutely no evidence that those letters were written by a child, and in fact was most likely written by an adult who was ambidextrous, as the shaping of the characters shows. Nothing more annoying in this case than people who throw out supposition as fact. At least the blogger here doesn't claim 100 percent.

      Delete
  6. I think he trains young boys/men to do the wet/heavy work..any connection with cody? Age is irrevelant..he could be vicarously living the murders as he watches his protege..idk..but gl..keep the faith ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he trains young boys/men to do the wet/heavy work..any connection with cody? Age is irrevelant..he could be vicarously living the murders as he watches his protege..idk..but gl..keep the faith ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a strong woman. Please do not give up! You, your daughter and victims familys deserve justice. All your hardwork will shine through! I just came across your blog and my heart hurts but I also cant help but smile at how a mothers love and persistance never fails. Justice will previal. You are helping people across the world with your words. You may be saving a life and that is worth so much! Luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a strong woman. Please do not give up! You, your daughter and victims familys deserve justice. All your hardwork will shine through! I just came across your blog and my heart hurts but I also cant help but smile at how a mothers love and persistance never fails. Justice will previal. You are helping people across the world with your words. You may be saving a life and that is worth so much! Luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Poca Bailey for your words of encouragement Poca Bailey!! Put a smile on my face to awake to your kind words today. It breaks my heart to be limited in my abilities since my accident, but I am hoping that I will find a way to persevere like I always have the many obstacles in life. Keep fighting the fight!! :)

      Delete