Saturday, July 16, 2011

HE DROVE A VAN WITH CHAINS HANGING FROM THE CEILING!!!


Please Give Your Support to Pay for Investigative Work & Forensics Re BC Missing Women


Please Review my Campaign for Important Details and Consolidated Photos of Items that May Belong to Victims.


WARNING!!! THIS POST HAS GRAPHIC CONTENT AND MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS! IT IS MEANT TO INFORM NOT UPSET PEOPLE.

He molested my daughter. Bound her (she demonstrated a hog tie positon), anally raped (to keep her hymen intact), and tortured her…. Stuck her with pins, put live spiders on her….. from the age of 21 months to 8 years of age before she told.

He told her he would cut us up with a chainsaw if she told and turned a chainsaw on in front of her. She has described in graphic detail two very gory murder scenes, one of a woman the other of a child. She has drawn me two pictures of meat she saw this supposed vegeterian eat that looked like a woman being skinned above the navel throughout the groin. The second picture had bite marks on it, and smaller genitalia and no dots where pubic hair would be…. She looked up and me and said, “This one was younger”. She tells me of how she was made to lure a child from a park, and was consistent with everything from the weather, the clothes the child wore, the clips in her hair, months after her initial revelation.

I called America’s Most Wanted because they had a show regarding the missing Eastside Women at the time and said I didn’t know what to do with this information. The Vancouver Police hired a Play Therapist to work my child for 9 months. The therapist saw the picture she drew and said, “That does look like a woman!” The therapist dropped my child after 9 months, and said, “I don’t know what that guy did to her, but she has been severely traumatized and I am not qualifed to help her”.

My child had a horrific terror one night that she was running around the house frantically saying he was coming to get us and that I didn’t know what he was going to do to us. She described his tool box in his van behind the driver seat….. Previously she described him using beak like pliers to pull out the lady’s teeth, and that molor teeth were really hard to get out…. How would she know that???

He gave me used women’s clothing and wallets saying they came from a swap meet. I found more clothing and shoes in my stuff buried in the closet and shed that were never mine. He drove around in many different vans with no windows, one van with heavy duty chains hanging from the ceiling behind the passenger seat. He often threw away his clothing and new runners claiming clothes were cheap and not made like they used to…..

Around the time the killings started in British Columbia, Canada, he built and co-owned a house in 100 Mile house with his father just off the "Highway of Tears", and kept that house at least a decade after he moved down Vancouver way. Original victims circle the property and Colleen McMillan was found practically in the backyard. He often went for stints out of town anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks, driving different vans, sometimes the van with the chains hanging from the ceiling... My timelines show often when Vancouver Eastside, or women along the Highway disappeared.

He lived in Germany during WWII, and said they used to kick around skulls for fun. He said he was terribly abused by his mother, beaten and locked in a cold, dark cellar for days with no food. His father did nothing to help him. He lied about immigrating to the United States, but had a brother living in San Diego during the Zodiac killings and I have relative information that may point him being the Zodiac Killer. He moved to Canada when Zodiac disappeared and killings started in 100 Milehouse area where he lived, and along the, “Highway of Tears”. In fact if you look up the name Henning Lagies on the internet you will find the site where his story is on there about seeing 5 whirlwinds touch down in a field when he was 11 years of age, and the stellar map shows it to be a pentagram…..

He has a secret compartment under his bathroom floor where he told me not to stand because I would fall through the wood, and he was always claiming that he had to take his toilet off the floor again and again. I recognized his handwriting in the movie about the Zodiac Killer, and I immediately said to my husband, “That is just like Henning’s writing!” Years later I mentioned it, and how it was weird he had that compartment under his floor. My husband jokingly said, “Yeah maybe he was secretly taking out dirt from his apartment”. I said, “Oh my God, he brought me two big garbage bags of dirt to my house and said it was fertilizer, and it had woodchips, and nails, etc, consistent with a floor being dug up.

There is so much more...... And I have incredible details.... This is just the tip of the iceberg.

3 comments:

  1. Ive just recently stumbled on your blog and I find your story tragic and intriguing. Ive been posting your blog everywhere to get the word out. I believe you and regardless of whether or not this man is zodiac he ABSOLUTELY deserves to be punished. I am a Canadian citizen in Alberta and this is deeply disturbing to me. I hope you get the media attention this deserves! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kendra for your support and for helping to spread the word. Together perhaps we can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to establish an exact and complete time line for all of his activities. If there is just one date that conflicts with a Zodiac killing then there is a good chance he is not the Zodiac.

    Contrary to popular belief serial killers have existed for hundreds of years and were of both sexes.

    ReplyDelete