Monday, April 4, 2011

Significant Event Indicates Why Suspect Named Himself Zodiac?




If the BC Serial Killer suspect and the Zodiac Killer are Indeed the Same Person, this Could be Significant.



Upon researching the suspect Henning Lagies, I found a story at http://www.eclipse-chasers.com/SchindlersShow.php?name=CropCircleSky where he claims to have seen 5 whirlwinds touch down simultaneously in a field of oats in Germany during WWII period.

As you can see the stellar map of the location these whirlwinds touched down make a stellar map of 5 pentegrams in the sky.

Could this be the unknown meaning behind why Zodiac referred to himself as the Zodiac Killer?  Did the suspect interpret this as a significant event, or some kind of calling that would later manifest in killings?

8 comments:

  1. Melody,

    Are you okay?

    G~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am fine..... thanks for your concern. Happy holidays and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news!

    Please keep publishing!!

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zodiac had special ways of killing. He bound tortured stabbed his victims. Author Allen had sexual torture devices in his trailer! He is a convicted molest of children. When he was in jail the letters mysteriously stopped. I am skeptical. The top prime suspects (I suspect lol) are hennings and author to me! I hope you are doing well!
    - Jordyn Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jordyn!! I somehow missed your response here. Sorry, but thank you!!

      Delete
  5. https://m.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/302y7g/so_the_zodiac_killer_is_related_to_me_and_today_i/

    Did you check out this guy and his "uncle Val"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://m.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/302y7g/so_the_zodiac_killer_is_related_to_me_and_today_i/

    Did you check out this guy and his "uncle Val"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I hadn't heard of this until now. Always fascinating to hear a new theory!! Thanks for sharing this, I will have a read. Please feel free to share more if you like. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete