Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Draw a Beard & Parted Hair on Zodiac Composite to Match BC Serial Killer Suspect




I never thought that the Zodiac Killer composite looked like Henning, until one day I decided to take a photo of Henning and copy the way his beard and hair were onto the Zodiac composite.  To my amazement it was a strong match.  The visual on the computer does not show the clarity of the photo and the composite in hand.  Even the lines around the eyes, the creases, everything, were identical..... it is truly an uncanny resemblance.

Henning is approximately 50 years of age in this photo taken about 1986.

Zodiac claims that he looked much different in regular life than he did when he went killing.  Could the difference simply be a beard and glasses?

There are living witnesses I wish would view these photos and advise the authorities.

HenningZodiacPhotos.jpg Could this be Zodiac & BC Serial KIller?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, not sure what happened the photo, I will have to look into fixing this. I believe it was the same picture that is to the left side of the blog here.

    ReplyDelete