Sunday, April 24, 2011

BC Serial Killer/Zodiac Suspect's Email Decoded: "Zodiac Taurus, High Executioner, Underworld Beast"





A Brief Synopis of the Suspect's Background

He grew up in Nazi Germany and said he was terribly abused by his mother. He claims to have seen 5 whirlwinds simultaneously touch down in Germany when he was a boy during WWII time, creating the stellar map of 5 pentegrams, positioned at the points of one large pentegram. German luftwaffe resembles Zodiac's crosshair symbol. He had family in San Diego during the Zodiac Killings, and Killings started in Canada, North of the border when Zodiac went out of sight in the US.  Some of the first victims bodies circle the residence of a family home, and others near Herman Lake, BC; spanning over a period of 40 years. He was a sexual sadist who bound, raped and tortured my child. He Drove different vehicles, many were vans with no windows; one with chains hanging from the ceiling. He wore identical watch found at the murder scene of Cheri Jo Bates, spattered in white paint, consistent with his long line of work in carpentry.  He also had a job that he shared with another carpenter, keeping him unemployed 6 months out of the year, giving him time to troll....

This email address is no longer valid:



His email address "Gallus (kokorasgermanikos)", decoded could mean "Zodiac, High Executioner, Underworld Beast", according to the references below.

Something for Sure, is there is a hidden meaning in the selection of such an email address.  When I asked Henning why he used this as his email address, he just shrugged and had no answer.

See key below:

Gallus: Cockerel, Constellation founded by a German Astronomer and is said to lay between Pices and Taurus. It thought in Zodiac's profile that he is born near Taurus and refers to himself as such. He was born May 25, 1935 only days from Taurus.

image-22.jpg

Reference:

http://www.ianridpath.com/startales/gallus.htm


Ko Ko is from Gilbert & Sullivan's operetta "Mikado", and refers to the "High Executioner". Zodiac refers to Ko Ko in two of his letters. Reference also speaks of women being used for barter and how Ko Ko gave "Yum Yum" for this purpose. In a birthday card he gave my daughter he says "They are ever so yummy. Happy birthday to a sweet little 8 year old lady".

Excerpt from The Mikado:

Let’s review what we know of Gilbert’s Japan: I. The most important post “a citizen can attain” is Lord High Executioner. II. The head of state delights in designing gruesome punishments for such small infractions as flirting. III. Executions are regarded as a “grand public ceremonial with bands playing... and fireworks...” and are clearly an important part of daily life. IV. Political corruption flourishes openly in the person of Pooh-Bah. V. Women are the property of men and can be bartered for favours (so Ko-Ko gives Nanki-Pooh Yum-Yum for a month in return for Nanki-Pooh’s head). VI. Only the strong survive and power is obtained through birth, marriage or becoming a state-sanctioned killer.

Now also relate this to the Zodiac referring to himself as "A Citizen", and also the reference in my daughter's birtday card, "The are ever so yummy"

Reference:  http://www.clarksonmusictheatre.com/PastShows/CMT-MikadoNov92.pdf


Ras refers to Hercules:  Unless you are an avid stargazer, you might not be sure just where to look for Hercules. While the fifth largest constellation, it isn't very obvious.

Zodiac often wrote cipher's using 5 lines, and Henning also refers to witnessing 5 whirlwinds touching down in Germany forming 5 pentegrams in the sky (5 points to pentegram). Perhaps Henning saw this a calling; a significant event that lead to him referring to himself as "The Zodiac Killer", or perhaps it is a clue left to taunt, but gone undetected for many years....if he indeed is Zodiac.

Alpha Herculis is better known as Ras Algethi:

See http://www.dibonsmith.com/her_con.htm  for full details

Hercules also visited the "Underworld", and was a "Friend", who helped a hero return to the Earth.  Zodiac often spoke of the "Afterlife", Collecting of Slaves, and used "Friend", as signature.

Hercules gets to the Underworld



Hercules, his conscience stained by the massacre of the Centaurs, could not enter the underworld, so he went to see Eumolpus, High Priest of Demeter, to be initiated in the Eleusinian mysteries. Once he had been initiated, the God Hermes guided him into the Underworld through the entrance at Tanaerum. In the underworld, the specters of the dead fled from the formidable Hercules, except for the hero Meleager (who had helped Atalanta hunt the Calydon Boar) and the Gorgon Medusa. Hercules tried to attack Medusa, but Hermes told him she could not hurt him.

A Friend in Need


Hercules soon came upon Theseus and Pirithuous, heroes who had come to the underworld to steal away Persephone (also known as Prosperpina), wife of Hades. Hades had caught them and bound them. Hercules was able to pry Theseus away and let him rejoin the world of the living, but a he left Pirithuous there because a mighty earthquake started when he tried to free him.

Reference:  http://www.suite101.com/...

Germanikos: 

The Beast (Bible): Reference

Alternative Views


Beast wearing papal tiara from Luther's translation of the New Testament from 1522.German Protestant theologian Ethelbert Stauffer argued that this beast refers to the Roman emperor Domitian, who ruled from 81-96 AD because he had reigned during the proposed time of origin of the Apocalypse and supposedly was called "The Beast" as a "secret derisive nickname" by Romans, Greeks, Christians and Jews. Domitian's official title in Latin was Imperator Caesar Domitianus Augustus Germanicus. This was rendered as Autokrator Kaisar Dometianos Sebastos Germanikos for his Greek-speaking subjects. And in turn, for their coins, this abbreviated to A.KAI.DOMET.SEB.GE=666 (1+20+1+10+4+70+40+5+300+200+5+2+3+5).



Reference:  http://www.thefullwiki.org/The_Beast_(Bible)








9 comments:

  1. very inlighting page thanks cyn i was looking at spelling some were wrong but i think the part of the greek gods thesus an Pirithuous perhaps thesus was played by hethias an pirithous couldnt get out of the underworld because it was persephone herself an that is what caused the earth to quake in the first place on why she remained an the earth quaked cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your info. I am no expert on Greek Mythology LOL, but I did copy and paste directly from the site that I posted the link from. I see the link is now out of date, so I will have to do some research to update and see if I can find the same details or relative details that match my original post, or even your details... it specifically referenced "A Friend", and the underworld....

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my opinion people are trying to take your money to help u some of what u say is worthy of further research try and find proof of his where abouts in california on or around the dates of zodiac killings,talk to sanfr detectives track his friends etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do know that detectives found a map of british columbia in the green river killers house and several prostitutes id ed him up there,i personally believe maybe the cops up there do know what is happening but cant catch him so they feel in adequate

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's greek.

    Kokoras = rooster
    Germanikos = German

    It just means German Rooster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gallus is just the Latin word for rooster. Like kokras is in Greek.

    This huge weird conspiracy rant about his e-mail address regarding things that have no relation to the literal translation of the words used seriously hurts your case. It comes off as very David Icke-ish and conspiratorial.

    I really think that if you stick with the facts, instead of wild speculation, you'll get more positive attention. This kind of thing will hurt your credibility among any serious researchers or law enforcement investigators.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are actually a number of different meanings for the words used in Henning's email. I said it was a possibiliy and never stated this as fact.

    It has been almost a year since I did the research where I found the various references, some of which are now obsolete, and I never posted them until I started this blog in April. I have always posted references for such material, but see not all the links lead to that information anymore. I will have to research to update the references, OR revise any information that may be incorrect.

    I am just saying that Henning had some reason for making this his email address and if it was something that was as simple as German Rooster, then that in itself would likely have hidden meaning which I am also looking into. The reason I say that is because he never answered me when I asked him on a few different occasions why he had that email address.

    As I said, Henning always had something to say about everything and he very much enjoyed speaking of his knowledge in Greek and Latin as well as using such references in his writings... and although I didn't realize it at the time, in hind sight I realize that every single other time that he said absolutely nothing when I brought something up was because I had touched on something without even realizing it.

    When you have been through the ordeal that I have.... when the person you most trusted in the whole world, the person you believed in and looked up to, etc, etc, turns out to be just the opposite of who you thought him to be, and an extremely dangerous and evil person, and then you come to realize sooooo many things about him that proved him to toy with me with Zodiac's terms and idealisms, it is only natural to have "Wild speculation", as you say, .... WHY???? Because this guy is Wild, and it is unbelieveable the lengths that he went through to achieve his crimes, and the clues he left that went unnoticed by me and the police.

    It is not me who is crazy, it is he. I also know well enough by the 16 years that I spent a long side this person in our friendship, what turns his crank, how he operates, and how he enjoys thinking up genius things, and using his wit to toy with everyone around him. He is narcicistic and enjoys being the authoritarian and he also enjoys the game.... Unfortunately at the time I was under his spell and I didn't realize he was actually a predator.

    I will continue to research and alter this post accordingly. I did add the page on the constellation. Somewhere I had information that said it lay between Taurus and Pices, but I cannot find that any longer, so I will update when I find all the references or delete what I have no reference for.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I actually took the time to finally look up who Davie Icke is, because honestly I never heard of him. I didn't even read anything there or watch the videos.... I just chuckled.

    Seriously, I honestly hope I don't come across being that type of personality to anyone. I don't think I have portayed myself at all as someone like that and I speak from personal traumatic experiences, that have proven that the person I speak of is cunning, evil and a true predator.... that is without question.

    Me posting this stuff about the email adress was a hypothesis as to what the meaning could mean... I don't know Greek or German and when doing a Google translate, nothing came up at the time I did the research in early 2010.

    Anyway I apologize to anyone who feels that this interpretation or anything else I have interpreted on my blog comes across as being embelished, it is just that when you have been in the hands of a predator such as this man you are left questioning EVERYTHING about him.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a picture or atleast a physical description of your suspect during the early to mid 60's? There's a reason why I'm asking...please let me know... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete