Friday, April 22, 2011

Child Victim Describes Graphic Scenes of Murder & Draws Tool To Pull Teeth







My daughter who was sexually abused and tortured by Henning, described to me a very graphic and gory murder scene, separately of a woman and a child.  I have audio of my child describing the murder of the child as well as other stories including the suspect speaking of things he has done to other people, and Henning binding her and putting a live spider on her and making her eat one of the spider's legs....

In the murder of the "Woman", my daughter described her teeth being pulled out with a "Tool".  When I asked her to draw me a picture of the tool, this is what she drew.  In 2007 when I recognized the handwriting in the Zodiac movie, I started researching again, and one of the things I looked up was the type of plyers.  

The above is the picture my child drew.

The below is a pic I found years later that resembled that type of tool.

4 comments:

  1. This was very difficult for me to put up tonight. It hit me very hard what my child must have gone through if she really saw this kind of thing.

    I can't imagine what happened, but something very WRONG happenened for my child to portray such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where were the childs parents when all this was going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EDITED (original response posted July, 2011)

    It's kind of a long story, but I met this man in my foster home when I was 16. He would later become like a father to me. Henning rescued me from the island when my baby's father beat me up and I put all my stuff into storage and stayed with him for a month. I believe that is when the abuse started.

    Over time he became like a grandfather to my baby, and eventually I hired him to do full time daycare for me while I was at work during the day and school two nights per week. He had her sometimes on the weekends, times when I was studying for exams or when I was sick... I would later discover he had been poisoning me, likely with zinc, which mimics severe flu like sypmptoms...

    I mean just as anyone would send their child to their granpa's house, I did the same with my child, having no idea what was really going on. My child was excited to see Henning and ran to him... I later found out he threatened to cut her up with a chainsaw if she didn't do so... so much to tell; which will all be in the book.

    ReplyDelete