Sunday, April 17, 2011

BC Serial Killer Suspect Always Carried a "Pen Light", as Zodiac Used to Scope Out Victims







This is a  photo of Henning probably about 1987 or 1988 at the age of about 52 years.  He smoked a pipe until about 1990 I think, maybe longer, but I can't remember exactly.

Note in his far pocket, the glimpse of metal you see is from a "Pen Light", that Zodiac said he used as a scope to shoot his victims at one crime scene.  I am working on uploading another pic showing his pen light.  Henning always carried a pen light in his front shirt pocket.  In the other pocket is his glasses case for his non prescription glasses purchased at the pharmacy.  Was this part of a disguise?

Excerpt from Zodiac Letter.

Last Christmass In that epasode the police were wondering how I could shoot + hit my victims in the dark. They did not openly state this, but implied this by saying it was a well lit night + I could see silowets on the horizon. Bullshit that area is srounded by high hills + trees. What I did was tape a small pencel flash light to the barrel of my gun. If you notice, in the center of the beam of light if you aim it at a wall or ceiling you will see a black or darck spot in the center of the circle of light about 3 to 6 inches across. When taped to a gun barrel, the bullet will strike in the center of the black dot in the light. All I had to do was spray them as if it was a water hose; there was no need to use the gun sights. I was not happy to see that I did not get front page coverage.

Reference:  http://www.altereddimensions.net/crime/zodiac.aspx




Cropped Enlarged Image of His Roller Ball Pen and Pen Light He Always Carried in His Shirt Pocket


1 comment:

  1. This is an informative guide to men's tailor-made shirts. A basic understanding is given about fabric, fits, sleeves, collars, yoke, buttoning, pleats, pockets, and type of tails.
    see more details: calabrese

    ReplyDelete