Sunday, April 17, 2011

1974 Highway of Tears Suspect Resembles a "Young", Henning at the Time




UPDATE September 25, 2012

DNA Evidence has Linked Bobby Jack Fowler to the Murder of Colleen MacMillan


Data from my original post remain below due to the fact the girl represented in the composite below is clearly not Colleen McMillan and I still believe there is a link between Henning and one of the Highway of Tears killers.  If anyone recalls seeing Bobby Fowler and/or Henning Lagies, perhaps even together please contact your local police.

I have also noted that the coat the woman in this composite is wearing is nearly identical to a used woman's coat that Henning gave me in the mid 1990's. 

Link to Post and Photo of the Coat http://zodiackillernorth.blogspot.ca/2011/07/used-womans-coat-given-to-me-by-bc.html


1974 Composite of Highway of Tears suspect, in connection with the murder of Colleen MacMillan who was later found very close to the home that Henning co-owned with his Father in 100 Mile House, resembles a "Young", Henning as he may have looked back then.

The suspect, Henning Lagies is age appropriate to the BC Serial Killer and the Zodiac Killer.

1974HwyofTearsComposite-1.jpg

Below are Pictures of BC Suspect in the Late 80's... Take of 10 years and the Grey out of his Dark Hair to Match Above Composite.  Also note "Alberta", plates, where Suspect was Familiar, May Have Lived and Had More Family....



9 comments:

  1. I earlier read that you (Melody) had been given a trenchcoat - in the pic this lady is wearing one. Did the coat you were given resemble the one in the pic? I imagine this is something you've already seen but just thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is sooo weird. It it hard to really see, but there are things about this coat that show some similarities. Mind you the above commposite is based on the year of 1974. I am not sure if the coat I have is that old. Perhaps I can do some research into that. If not, you never know if the coat is something he did indeed find at a swap meet, but it reminded him of this coat, or a coat another woman wore.... Interesting point, and thanks for your input. That is what we all need is to share and no matter what just put your thoughts and ideas out there. Together we CAN make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have reviewed my phots and absolutely, this coat resembles the one that I have in my posession. I imagine this to be a common theme thought with trench coats, but kind of creepy. I am trying to research the brand, but cannot find anything on it yet. Perhaps a sign of it being dated... If anyone knows how to find the background on this Junior Gallery coat by "Fen-nelli", ade in China, please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fen-nelli is a company from Montreal Canada.

      Delete
  4. As of today, we now know who murdered Colleen McMillan: Bobby Jack Fowler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I know. I will be updating this post to reflect that later today.

    Thank you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But he's 5'3" - practically a dwarf! You could just step on him....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last year it was weird a friend and I went to terrace to shopping and on our way back from terrace, we stopped in the rest area by kitwangak we happen to throw garbage out and there.. we're 2-3 bags of women's clothing; they were each a pair of different sizes and looked like from different like 80's 90's & 2000.. and one of the bags also contained a green or blue trench coat, I would have to ask my friend about that. But it freaked me right out after I seen the coat I thought of the hey 16 killer.. we were both weirded out about it. I should have taken photos of each clothing.. it ended up in the trash near the place I stayed I just couldn't look at them again. I just had to share after I read about the trench coat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing that here Mrs. D. Henning used to give me women's clothing and other items on occasion, and I found some items hidden in boxes and in my shed after I moved away, but it wasn't too many things. The fact that you found so many items all together I would suspect was someone going through their clothing and downsizing for donation or something. It would be hard to suspect foul play for that many items all together in my opinion, but yes it would be creepy just knowing the history of the highway and how many women have disappeared over the years.

    It is very important for people such as yourself to share this information and come forward, so thank you so much for that... you never know if in the mix there was something amiss

    ReplyDelete